at Vienna's most central
Our publicly accessible hotel café bar ARAGALL allows you to indulge your taste buds at any hour of the day. Depending on the season, our team will serve you new seasonal delicacies for a snack or a quick lunch menu. These include traditional dishes and tempting soups of the season. Here we have compiled a small sample from our seasonal food menu to whet your appetite.
homemade seasonal dishes
- cream of pumpkin soup with roasted pumpkin seeds EUR 5,60
- beef goulash with bread dumplings EUR 12,80
- cep – mushroom risotto with parmesan EUR 12,80
- chestnut rice with whipped cream and sour cherry EUR 5,70
- plum-butter crumb strudel EUR 4,40
homemade snacks & classical dishes
- viennese soup with tender boiled veal EUR 5.90
- toast vorarlberg EUR 6,20
- vorarlberg sour cheese cake EUR 7,40
- original viennese sacher sausages EUR 6.60
- antipasti variation st. stephen EUR 10.90
- salmon-spinach roll with lettuce and pine nuts EUR 8,90
clubsandwich with roasted chicken breast, bacon, fried egg and potato wedges
- homemade apple strudel EUR 4,60
For allergic information please ask our service staff.
Prices in Euro including all at present valid taxes, service and fees.