at Vienna's most central
Indulgence with a view
Our publicly accessible Café Bar ARAGALL on Beletage, named after the Spanish tenor Giacomo "Jaime" Aragall, who enjoys staying solely in our hotel when he visits Vienna, is a true insider tip: in the heart of the city, yet far from the hustle and bustle. Warm colours and noble woods dominate the atmosphere. The special setting and a wide range of foods and drinks invite you to chat, chill out and indulge yourself. A rich breakfast buffet with organic products to start the day. An à la carte business lunch and coffee, tea and cake in the afternoon. An after-work cocktail. Antipasti and seasonal snacks, accompanied by a choice of fine wines in the evening. And always the unique view of St. Stephen's Cathedral opposite the square.
Info and hours of operation:
open to the public, located on the Beletage
- open Monday to Sunday (except during summer holiday)
- breakfast buffet from Monday to Friday from 06.30 am till 10.00 am and Saturday & Sunday from 06.30 am till 11.00 am
- breakfast is also served during the summer holiday
- external breakfast guests are requested to book ahead
- bar and snacks: 11.00 pm - 10.00 pm
- extras: free high-speed Wi-Fi, air conditioning, TV
- separate smoking area in the "Gelber Salon"
Café Bar ARAGALL
+43 / 1 / 53 405 - 739
+43 / 1 / 53 405 - 710
Book our bar as an exclusive event location for private or company parties!
On request with "Kitchen On Demand." Our chef will be happy to create an individual order of courses that accommodates your wishes.
Café Bar ARAGALL
- Stephansplatz 9, 1010 Vienna, Austria.
Team Bar Aragall